How To Use Your
Norwex BacLock® Enviro Cloth
DRY – Simply fold into quarters and wipe dusty surfaces. When finished, take the cloth and shake it outside to release the dust.
What I have used them for DRY:
- dust items when they come out of storage
- clean up fans and boxes from attic
- outside of windows after a winter of buildup
- cleaning the pine pollen off every surface in my kitchen after leaving my window open overnight
WET – Wet the cloth and wring out the excess water. Again, fold the cloth into quarters. Wipe the dirty surface, making sure to keep the cloth flat against the surface rather than “bunching” up the cloth when wiping – this allows for maximum surface area contact which means maximum cleaning.
For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned and then wipe with a damp cloth. When the one side of the cloth gets dirty, simply flip the cloth over and use the other side, then unfold, and use another quarter of the cloth, and so on, until all parts of the cloth have been used.
When it needs to be rinsed, just rinse the cloth under warm/hot running water, while rubbing the cloth against itself to release the dirt. Wring it out, and start again!
What I have used it for while WET:
- once the kitchen counters are cleared from cooking, every inch of the counters
- toilet exterior and seat
- carpet spill–both new and dried
- carpet dents after moving a heavy table for the first time in years
- greasy kitchen cabinets
- door and switchplate grime
- all the unknown spots on the floors
I’m sure that list is going to grow, and that I have forgotten too many uses to count.
When my kids were little, this cloth would been in my hand more often than not! Oh, the messes that could have gotten cleaned faster and simpler!
What do you use YOUR EnviroCloth for?